A blog for students in QDAB203: Indigenous Contemporary Issues [Warning: Students are advised that there will be links to the voices, images and words of deceased peoples contained on this blog]
Sunday, August 29, 2010
How to post & edit.
I uploaded these photos to PICASA which is a photo sharing site similar to flickr. But Picasa is linked to Google (Google bought picasa), so you use your Google account username with Picasa.
Once I uploaded them, I created a slideshow which I embedded into this blog post. If you're interested in learning to embed video &/or slideshows, you can ask me. If you're keen to work it out yourself, you need to find the "embed code", then go to your blog post & click EDIT HTML, then click back on Compose. Sounds tricky - but once you know, its really easy.
Labels:
2010,
Assesment,
Leesa Watego,
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment